The Sunday Spa Box
This box of goodness is perfect for a sister, friend, colleague, or parent. You don't need a reason to treat anyone this year. A little pick-me-up is guaranteed to put a smile on their face, with a coffee scrub to reveal baby-soft skin, a salt skin spa soap with pink Himalayan salt and turmeric to brighten and detox, and a delicious bar of nearly-dark chocolate as a tasty treat.
Featuring three amazing brands, this box is designed to pamper and spoil your loved one, whilst also being entirely zero waste!
To bring you this box, we've partnered with Circla, a circular startup that acts much like the milkman but for beauty products - they refill your products for you, eradicating waste. Inside this box, you can sample one of their products (Upcircle scrub).
- Upcircle Face Scrub
- Land 73% Nicaliso Dark Chocolate - 60g Bar (vg)
- Sintra Natural Salt Spa skin food soap
- Upcircle face scrub is made using repurposed coffee grounds from London cafe’s. As a natural exfoliator this scrub buffs skin leaving you feeling soft and renewed. Chamomile and shea butter helps nourish and moisturise. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
- Land Chocolate 73% bar is possibly the best one they’ve got. Made using the highly-prized Nicaliso bean, sourced from Nicaragua the flavour is smooth and creamy with black olive, citrus and notes of grapefruit and orange peel adding a lovely acidity to this bar.
- Salt Spa Skin Food Soap - Sintra Natural - Exfoliate your tired skin with this lovely Salt Spa Bar, enhanced with Himalayan pink salt and Turmeric powder. Himalayan pink salt provides gentle exfoliation, leaving baby-soft skin. It’s also rich in antioxidants and trace minerals that can give amazing therapeutic benefits. Turmeric powder can instantly revive skin, reducing redness and restoring skin’s healthy glow. Salt Spa Bar’s base blend consists of the buttery-soft goodness of Shea Butter and Coconut Milk, coupled with the moisturising abilities of Olive Oil and Coconut Oil.
Please read the ingredients and allergens listed below for details on each product and do our best to ensure every ingredient is listed. Please check the products to confirm contents before consuming. If there is any doubt at all, do not consume and contact us at email@example.com.
- Upcircle Face Scrub - 99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- Land Chocolate - cocoa bean, organic cane sugar, cocoa butter.
- Salt Spa Skin Food Soap - Unscented/Palm Oil Free/No Artificial Colourants. 100% all-natural with organic ingredients: Olea Europaea Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkll, Cocos Nucifera Powder, Turmeric Powder, Himalayan Pink Salt, Distilled Water, Lye.
- Upcircle is on a mission to make beauty sustainable. They repurpose used coffee grounds from artisan cafes across the country, and turn it into beautiful products. They also use ingredients like olive stones that would otherwise be wasted and create products that everyone loves. Packaged in aluminium tins, these products are 100% recyclable, vegan, natural and & cruelty-free.
- Land creates bespoke small-batch chocolate in London by Phil, a self-confessed sugar addict. Phil ditched the high street sweet stuff in favour of his own speciality chocolate. Phil visits the plantations he supports in south and central America and creates remarkable single origin and single bean bars.
- Sintra Natural is a natural skincare brand made by hand by Geethika who uses organic ingredients and a cold soap making process to ensure premium quality. These soaps are unscented, palm oil free, contain no artificial colourants, fragrances or essential oils are added, keeping them fresh and natural.
Each parcel is delivered by courier and aims to reach your recipient within 2-5 working days of ordering. This will end up being dependent on the postage value you select and the capacity of the postal system. All boxes ordered before 5 pm are dispatched the next day. Orders after 5 pm are dispatched the following business day.
Order before Wed 10am for delivery to arrive on a weekend. Courier quotes and specialist services available on request.