The Perfect Pamper Box
There's nothing quite like sending a cute little parcel to a pal. This perfect mini pamper box is a delightful way to give your loved one a treat without leaving the comforts of home. There's no occasion needed, but this gift is good for anything - from saying a heartfelt 'thank you', to 'thinking about you', to 'happy birthday', send the Mini Pamper Box and they're bound to feel special.
To bring you this box, we've partnered with Circla, a circular startup that acts much like the milkman but for beauty products - they refill your products for you, eradicating waste. Inside this box, you can sample one of their products (Uplift Scrub).
- Corrine Taylor - Uplift Himalayan Salt Body Scrub
- Land - 54% Guatemalan Milk Chocolate - 60g Bar
- Sintra Naturals - Rose Skin Food Soap
- Corrine Taylor’s Uplift Himalayan Salt Scrub is made with raw, mineral rich Himalayan Salt, organic Coconut, Hemp and Sweet Almond Oils along with vitamin E and organic essential oils. This scrub creates brighter and smoother skin by polishing and buffing the skin’s surface, with nourishing oils to restore balance. Naturally uplifting organic essential oils of Spearmint, Lemongrass, Tangerine & Peppermint tingle and inspire the senses.
- 54% milk chocolate bar by Land is a true delight. With honey and raisin notes and gentle acidity at the finish this bar brings together the luxurious characteristics of dark and milk chocolate into one delicious treat.
- Rose Skin Food Soap by Sintra Naturals - Infused with rose petals and French pink clay, this herbal soap bar is bound to make is an absolute treat. French pink clay is one of the mildest types of clay available and can help brighten the skin and improve the appearance of pores. Rose petals are rich in vitamin C which can aid in increasing collagen production and preventing skin aging plus help your skin retain moisture. Suitable for all skin types.
Please read the ingredients and allergens listed below for details on each product and do our best to ensure every ingredient is listed. Please check the products to confirm contents before consuming. If there is any doubt at all, do not consume and contact us at email@example.com.
- Uplift Scrub - Himalayan Salt (Sodium Chloride), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) oil*, Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) seed oil*, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) oil*, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Spearmint (Mentha Viridis) essential oil*, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus) essential oil*, Tangerine (Citrus Tangerina) essential oil*, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) essential oil*. Naturally occurring Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Certified organic ingredient
- Land 54% Chocolate - cocoa bean, organic cane sugar, milk powder, cocoa butter.
- Rose Skin Food Soap - Olea Europaea Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkll, Cocos Nuficera Powder, Rosa Centifolia Petals, French Pink Clay, Distilled Water, Lye.
- Corrine Taylor is a natural skincare brand that specialises in aromatherapy. Corrine ensures all her products are 100% natural, free from palm oil, sls, parabens, mineral oils, synthetic fragrance & colour, using only natural, organic & vegan friendly ingredients. From therapeutic grade essential oils to non-GMO Soy wax, each ingredient they use is ethically sourced, eco-friendly and hand picked for a specific therapeutic purpose, with packaging being recyclable wherever possible.
- Land creates bespoke small-batch chocolate in London by Phil, a self-confessed sugar addict. Phil ditched the high street sweet stuff in favour of his own speciality chocolate. Phil visits the plantations he supports in south and central America and creates remarkable single origin and single bean bars.
- Sintra Natural is a natural skincare brand made by hand by Geethika who uses organic ingredients and a cold soap making process to ensure premium quality. These soaps are unscented, palm oil free, contain no artificial colourants, fragrances or essential oils are added, keeping them fresh and natural.
Each parcel is delivered by courier and aims to reach your recipient within 2-5 working days of ordering. This will end up being dependent on the postage value you select and the capacity of the postal system. All boxes ordered before 5 pm are dispatched the next day. Orders after 5 pm are dispatched the following business day.
Order before Wed 10am for delivery to arrive on a weekend. Courier quotes and specialist services available on request.