Sustainable Chocolate Box | Mother's Day Gift Box | Vegan Treats
Not sure what to get Mum? This vegan-friendly gift box is stuffed full treats, and she won't even notice they're dairy-free! Spoil her with this selected array of delicious goodies like the 150g bag of organic vegan fudge, alongside an artisan handmade bar of vegan Oat M*lk chocolate and salted caramel hot chocolate with a mindful meditation included.
- A sharing bag of organic Sea Salted Vegan Fudge - 150g
- Artisan Oat M*lk Chocolate bar - 60g
- Salted Madagascar Hot Chocolate - 60g
All our boxes are designed to be as low waste as possible. We source each item with care, doing our best to research in depth, into each brand and supply chain. We eliminate as much packaging as possible and reuse or upcycle as much as we can.
- Devon Cottage Organic Fudge - This small brand has been making traditional, crumbly melt in the mouth Devon fudge for over 30 years. All of their products are certified Organic by the Soil Association and they source local ingredients as much as possible, and make delicious dairy-free alternatives too.
- Land - Land creates bespoke small-batch chocolate in London by Phil, a self-confessed sugar addict. Phil ditched the high street sweet stuff in favour of his own speciality chocolate. Phil visits the plantations he supports in south and central America and creates remarkable single origin and single bean bars.
- Calm Cocoa - Created by meditation teacher and chocolatier Meredith Calm Cocoa is both delicious, good for the planet and offers the consumer a moment of reflection. Wherever possible calm cocoa uses sustainable and organic ingredients. Their suppliers are chosen specifically because they work with cacao plantations and co-operatives that are certified organic, or produced to organic standards. The cocoa butter added to the chocolate is also organic. Their dark chocolate is tree-to-bar; sustainably sourced from cacao grown in the Madagascan rainforests. The actual chocolate is also made in Madagascar, meaning more of the money stays within the country to support local communities.
Each parcel is delivered by courier and aims to reach your recipient within 2-5 working days of ordering. This will end up being dependent on the postage value you select and the capacity of the postal system. All boxes ordered before 5 pm are dispatched the next day. Orders after 5 pm are dispatched the following business day.
Order before Wed 10am for delivery to arrive on a weekend. Courier quotes and specialist services available on request.