The Stationery Lover | Letterbox Gift | Writing Box
Morning pages is the practice of sitting down to journal your thoughts every morning. Whether it's three pages, three minutes or thirty minutes, taking a moment to reflect and jot down what's on your mind is fantastic for productivity, mental health and wellness! So, give someone this Stationery Lover gift box and send them all the tools they need to keep their mind happy and their stationery updated.
- Speciality artisan coffee - 100g bag
- Recycled A6 notebook plain paper
- A sustainable recycled paper pen
- A 40g bar of Gold winning, single origin coffee infused chocolate (included dairy) or 72% dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- This bag of delicious speciality coffee gives back to local community-level farmers and growers ensuring a fair wage through cooperatives. It's packaged in zero waste omnidegradable bag, making it perfect for composting as it breaks down into natural compounds.
- EcoScribe pen is made from paper - 100% plastic free, Black Ink Ballpoint Biros, Pack of 10, Fully Recyclable, Biodegradable. Not only are these pens unique, sleek and stylish, they are also compact in size and packaging, reducing materials used and promoting minimal waste.
- VENT For Change 100% recycled covers with green linen spine support
80gsm plain paper FSC certified.
- Awarded Gold at the International Chocolate Awards 2018 the coffee milk chocolate is a bean to bar, ethically-sourced single variety chocolate made from Chuno cocoa beans grown in Nicaragua from the region of Bocay. Stoneground and carefully blended with ethically sourced coffee beans this is a delightful bar that is creamy and delicious.
- The 72% vegan chocolate bar is made with 'Gran Nativo Blanco' beans. This translates into “Grand Native White"; a very special and elegant cacao with a high proportion of rare white beans. Hidden for more than a century, this gem from nature was rediscovered in 2008 on the small cacao fields by San Juan de Bigotes, in Piura, North of Peru
Ingredients and Allergens
Please read the ingredients and allergens listed below for details on each product and do our best to ensure every ingredient is listed. Please check the products to confirm contents before consuming. If there is any doubt at all, do not consume and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coffee: Fully washed 100% Arabica, medium-light roast beans. The Indonesian beans have a lactic fermentation
- Notebook: Raw recycled grey board covers with GREEN linen spine support. Supplied with 80gsm plain FSC certified sustainable paper. A great addition to any desk this book is ethically produced with 192 pages and a gorgeous black ribbon page divider.
- EcoScribe pen: To recycle the pen, soak in hot water for approximately 2 minutes, unravel the paper shaft, remove the stainless steel ink chamber and nib and recycle all parts appropriately.
- Coffee milk chocolate - Zero Waste Packaging - Recyclable, Glueless, Compostable, Acid Free. Ingredients: Chuno cocoa beans, organic unrefined cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic milk, coffee beans (Gluten Free)(Cocoa Solids 55% Minimum - Milk Solids 18% Minimum)
72% Chocolate Bar Ingredients: Gran Nativo cocoa beans, organic unrefined cane sugar, organic cocoa butter (Gluten Free/Dairy Free) (Cocoa Solids 72% Minimum) Suitable for Vegans
All our boxes are designed to be as low waste as possible. We source each item with care, doing our best to research in depth, into each brand and supply chain. We eliminate as much packaging as possible and reuse or upcycle as much as we can.
- Kontext Coffee - Kontext Coffee has a remarkable story. The bean can be traced down to the farm or even at the community-level (single origin). Their coffee is of the highest quality (specialty coffee) and offers amazing flavor complexity. They only work with partners who provide a full record of traceability and offer price transparency to ensure a truly fair share of the price goes back to the coffee farmers. These prices far exceed world market prices and prices paid by other certification initiatives. Their packaging is omnidegradable®, meaning it will degrade completely when exposed to the microbes in landfill, soil, or water. It is suitable for home-composting or can be disposed of with regular household waste.
- J.Cocoa is an independent chocolatier who is committed to high quality products, ethical sourcing and zero waste packaging and production
- VENT for Change is an ethical and sustainable stationery brand who creates beautiful recycled stationery and donates 10% of its net sales turnover to supporting children's education projects worldwide
Check out the full stories from the brands listed on Zerowastegoods.com
Each parcel is delivered by courier and aims to reach your recipient within 2-5 working days of ordering. This will end up being dependent on the postage value you select and the capacity of the postal system. All boxes ordered before 5 pm are dispatched the next day. Orders after 5 pm are dispatched the following business day.
Order before Wed 10am for delivery to arrive on a weekend. Courier quotes and specialist services available on request.