Luxury Coffee Box | Sustainable Gift For Him | Birthday | Promotion | Thank You Gift
This stunning sky blue tumbler and Indonesian beans makes an excellent gift for a colleague, partner or parent.
A delicious speciality coffee that gives back to local community-level farmers in zero waste packaging, a decadent bar of chocolate and a reusable tumbler set this gift apart. With lots to share, try and learn about it, this gift goes that extra mile to making him feel special. Write your gift note of 150 characters in the note at the checkout and we'll handwrite a message from you and include it in your box.
- Coffee soap made with upcycled coffee beans 100g
- A bag of freshly roasted coffee beans - 100g
- A stylish insulated tumbler
- Handmade olive wood coaster
- An easy-to-care-for mini succulent
- A sustainable mini plant pot
- A 60g Chocolate Bar - VG
- Coffee Soap - this divine, natural soap is made from 70% organic materials like organic cocoa powder for colour and swirled with gently exfoliating arabica coffee grounds. Shea butter and cocoa butter add a naturally moisturising finish.
- Coffee Beans - San Luis fully washed beans from Colombia have a round chocolateness, a balanced, grape-like acidity and an overall smoothness that is just what you want in a coffee. The Indonesia Andungsari beans have a fine acidity reminiscent of red apples, a nicely rounded, caramelly nuttiness like walnuts and a rich and dark sweetness that reminds us of sticky molasses. Both perfectly balanced and divine and 100% Arabica, medium-light roasts. The packaging is omnidegradable, meaning it can be recycled or breaks down into organic materials if it ends up in landfill.
- Tumbler - the turquoise and rose gold tumblers are stylish and robust, helping us live a more sustainable life by avoiding paper or plastic cups when on the go. Perfect for coffee at your desk, or a glass of wine in the park, they’re insulated and a vacuum lid keeping the temperature perfectly regulated (aka hot stays hot and cold stays cold).
- Olive Wood Coaster - carved by hand out of pristine olive wood. The olive trees are cut down to make way for new trees once they’ve stopped being productive. The wood, instead of being discarded, is put to good use in a second life as these beautiful coasters. Thick, sturdy, and between 7 - 9 cm across these coasters make the perfect addition to any desk.
- Succulent & Pot - The mini succulent is both beautiful and easy to care for, needing very little water.
- PLAY in Choc - This bar comes with x4 individually wrapped organic Peruvian chocolates. The compostable film protects the chocolate, making it perfect to gift or share.
Please read the ingredients and allergens listed below for details on each product and do our best to ensure every ingredient is listed. Please check the products to confirm contents before consuming. If there is any doubt at all, do not consume and contact us at email@example.com.
- Coffee soap - organic olive oil, coconut oil, organic unrefined shea butter, sodium hydroxide (none remains after saponification) organic cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil, arabica coffee, cocoa powder, coffee bean butter.
- Fully washed 100% Arabica, medium-light roast beans. The Indonesian beans have a lactic fermentation
- PLAY in Choc Bar - This vegan chocolate is free from common allergens - gluten, soy, nuts, dairy, sesame. The entire supply chain, factory and machinery does not handle common allergens. The only ingredients are Cacao, coconut, and vanilla. 100% organic Dairy, Nut, Gluten, Soy-free.
- Bramblewood Soap Co uses the best possible natural ingredients, they are palm-oil free and vegan friendly with no products tested on animals. All their products are handmade in small batches in Dorset, decorated with beautiful botanicals foraged locally. Founder Laura has ensured their packaging and products are as eco-friendly as possible by prioritising natural and recyclable materials.
- Manzo Design are a sustainable homeware and plant ware company. Our plant pots are made from Jesmonite, which is a type of eco-resin and is used as an environmentally friendly substitute for polyester. It is water-based and nontoxic. It is SOV free. It is also made in accordance with BS EN 9001:2015 . This standard is recognized internationally as a symbol of quality.
- Kontext Coffee - Kontext Coffee has a remarkable story. The bean can be traced down to the farm or even at the community-level (single origin). Their coffee is of the highest quality (specialty coffee) and offers amazing flavor complexity. They only work with partners who provide a full record of traceability and offer price transparency to ensure a truly fair share of the price goes back to the coffee farmers. These prices far exceed world market prices and prices paid by other certification initiatives. Their packaging is omnidegradable®, meaning it will degrade completely when exposed to the microbes in landfill, soil, or water. It is suitable for home-composting or can be disposed of with regular household waste.
- PLAY in Choc is a unique chocolate brand that is entirely vegan and sustainably sourced. They work bean to bar, meaning they know the origins of their chocolate and support small independent farmers directly. Using only three ingredients and fully compostable or recyclable packaging (FSC certified cardboard, or cellulose from wood pulp and organic materials) this chocolate brand has achieved excellence whilst prioritising the planet.
Each parcel is delivered by courier and aims to reach your recipient within 2-5 working days of ordering. This will end up being dependent on the postage value you select and the capacity of the postal system. All boxes ordered before 5 pm are dispatched the next day. Orders after 5 pm are dispatched the following business day.
Order before Wed 10am for delivery to arrive on a weekend. Courier quotes and specialist services available on request.