Deluxe Nature Box | Family-Friendly |
This vibrant box is bursting with spring treats that will brighten anyone's day. This box features a limited-edition jar of single apiary honey with a hand-carved olive wood dipper for drizzling over cakes, bakes and granola. Gift Of The Year finalist Beevive's bee revival keyring is also featured in this box, alongside the perfect easy-to-care-for mini succulent. A fabulous gift to teach, inspire and enjoy - for all the family!
Personalise your gift by writing a gift note at the checkout and we'll handwrite your message and include it in your box.
- 1 Beevive Keyring - (black or gold)
- 110 ml Pot of Single Apiary Raw British Honey
- Hand Carved Olive Wood Honey Dipper
- Bee Mix Seedballs
- 1 Mini Succulent & Sustainable Plant Pot
- Honey and Oat Soap 100g
- Beevive Keyrings are designed by the Beevive team and house a tiny vial of ambrosia or sugar water. This sugar water is the ideal solution to give tired bees who might otherwise need a boost. Most bees are solitary and, with depleting wildflower habitats, there is sometimes not enough food. These keyrings are stylish, gender-neutral, and entirely sustainable made from metal, cork, and glass.
- The Jade Apiary - this delicious, special raw honey has been bottled up just for The Gardener’s Box by The Jade Apiary, an independent, small-scale honey producer in Bucks. Owner Anne has kept bees for a number of years and is passionate about keeping thriving hives and contributing to the pollination of local wildflower species. Not suitable for children under 1.
- Seedballs - these recyclable tins house 20 Bee Mix seedballs. These balls have 30 seeds inside from a pollinator-friendly mix of Birdsfoot Trefoil, Foxglove, Red Clover, Viper’s Bugloss and Wild Marjoram plus a sprinkling of pollinator-friendly annuals. Each tin covers 1 square meter of garden, with 10 cm in between each ball - Spring or Autumn are the best times to scatter. The Seedball has everything it needs to grow and, once the ball becomes moist and the temperature is right, the seeds will germinate!
- Hand Carved Olive Wood Honey Dipper - this stunning honey dipper has been made lovingly by hand from olive wood grown in Italy. The wood is upcycled from unproductive trees cleared from olive groves that may otherwise be used as fuel or go to waste.
- The mini succulent is both beautiful and easy to care for, needing very little water. Our pots are by Manzo Design made from Jesmonite. Jesmonite is a type of eco-resin and is used as an environmentally friendly substitute for polyester. It is water-based and non-toxic. It is SOV free. It is also made in accordance with BS EN 9001:2015. This standard is recognized internationally as a symbol of quality.
- Honey & Oat Soap - this delicious, unscented soap looks good enough to eat, made with Dorset honey. It is palm oil-free and uses 70% organic ingredients. The oatmeal used in the soap is known to aid in relieving skin irritation and redness, honey is a natural antioxidant and humectant that makes it a wonderful addition to soothing dry skin.
Please read the ingredients and allergens listed below for details on each product and do our best to ensure every ingredient is listed. Please check the products to confirm the contents before consuming them. If there is any doubt at all, do not consume and contact us at email@example.com.
- Beevive - Inside the strong aluminium shell sits a refillable bottle made from shock-resistant borosilicate glass, sealed with a natural cork top. The packaging is also made using recycled paper using vegetable inks.
- Honey - single apiary raw honey in a glass jar with recyclable aluminium lid - not suitable for infants.
- Seedballs - A ball made from seeds, clay, peat-free compost, and chili powder inside a recyclable aluminium tin
- Olive Wood Dipper - Olive Wood.
- Plant pot - Jesmonite, a type of eco-resin which is water-based and non-toxic. It is SOV free.
- Honey Soap - organic olive oil, coconut oil, organic unrefined shea butter, sodium hydroxide (none remains after saponification) organic cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil, Dorset honey, fine oatmeal.
- Beevive started after co-founder Faye and her partner came across a tired bee in Cornwall. They stopped to help and had to bring it home to feed it sugar water. They thought about a convenient way to be equipped to support tired bees out and about and Beevive was born. Using natural ingredients, recyclable, reusable materials, everything about the design and packaging is planet-friendly.
- The Jade Apiary is a small-time beekeeper Anne who lives in Bucks. She collected 15kgs of honey from one hive and was able to make a bespoke batch just for us. As she is not a traditional commercial seller, the quantities are small, honey poured by and the bees are fed and kept happy all year round. The honey is rich but delicate and beautifully golden in colour.
- Seedballs - designed to help bees and pollinators by making it fun and easy to grow pollinator-friendly wildflower gardens. Converting even a small patch of garden into a more diverse array of flowers and flowering plants, solitary bees and pollinators can benefit.
- Bramblewood Soap Co uses the best possible natural ingredients, they are palm-oil free and vegan friendly with no products tested on animals. All their products are handmade in small batches in Dorset, decorated with beautiful botanicals foraged locally. Founder Laura has ensured their packaging and products are eco-friendly by ensuring they’re natural and recyclable.
Each parcel is delivered by courier and aims to reach your recipient within 2-5 working days of ordering. This will end up being dependent on the postage value you select and the capacity of the postal system. All boxes ordered before 5 pm are dispatched the next day. Orders after 5 pm are dispatched the following business day.
Order before Wed 10am for delivery to arrive on a weekend. Courier quotes and specialist services available on request.