Bee Happy Gift Box | Honey & Nature | Birthday | Congratulations | Thank You
The Bee Happy Gift Box is a fantastic gift box that features a bee revival keyring which recently was awarded the honor of being voted Gift Of The Year. A super popular gift that inspires clients, colleagues, friends or family members to appreciate and participate in nature!
Keep the bees happy with the sugar water solution to revive tired bees and scatter the seed balls in spring to grow a wildflower garden and attract more wildlife. Pop the succulent on the windowsill and watch the it grow. Gifts made just for you, by small, independent local brands.
- 1 Beevive Keyring - choose between black or gold
- A limited-edition gold Seedball Tin
- 1 Mini Succulent
- Yellow Sustainable Plant Pot
- Beevive Keyrings are designed by the Beevive team and house a tiny vial of ambrosia or sugar water. This sugar water is the ideal solution to give tired bees who might otherwise need a boost. Most bees are solitary and, with depleting wildflower habitats, there is sometimes not enough food. These keyrings are stylish, gender-neutral, and entirely sustainable made from metal, cork, and glass.
- Seedballs - these recyclable tins house 20 Bee Mix seedballs. These balls have 30 seeds inside from a pollinator-friendly mix of Birdsfoot Trefoil, Foxglove, Red Clover, Viper’s Bugloss and Wild Marjoram plus a sprinkling of pollinator-friendly annuals. Each tin covers 1 square meter of garden, with 10 cm in between each ball - Spring or Autumn are the best times to scatter. The Seedball has everything it needs to grow and, once the ball becomes moist and the temperature is right, the seeds will germinate!
- The mini succulent is both beautiful and easy to care for, needing very little water.
- Our pots are by Manzo Design made from Jesmonite. Jesmonite is a type of eco-resin and is used as an environmentally friendly substitute for polyester. It is water-based and non-toxic. It is SOV free. It is also made in accordance with BS EN 9001:2015. This standard is recognized internationally as a symbol of quality.
Please read the ingredients and allergens listed below for details on each product and do our best to ensure every ingredient is listed. Please check the products to confirm the contents before consuming them. If there is any doubt at all, do not consume and contact us at email@example.com.
- Beevive - Inside the strong aluminium shell sits a refillable bottle made from shock-resistant borosilicate glass, sealed with a natural cork top. The packaging is also made using recycled paper using vegetable inks.
- Honey - single apiary honey in a glass jar with recyclable aluminium lid
- Seedballs - A ball made from seeds, clay, peat-free compost, and chili powder inside a recyclable aluminium tin
- Plant pot - Jesmonite, a type of eco-resin which is water-based and non-toxic. It is SOV free.
- Beevive started after co-founder Faye and her partner came across a tired bee in Cornwall. They stopped to help and had to bring it home to feed it sugar water. They thought about a convenient way to be equipped to support tired bees out and about and Beevive was born. Using natural ingredients, recyclable, reusable materials, everything about the design and packaging is planet-friendly.
- Seedballs - designed to help bees and pollinators by making it fun and easy to grow pollinator-friendly wildflower gardens. Converting even a small patch of garden into a more diverse array of flowers and flowering plants, solitary bees and pollinators can benefit.
Each parcel is delivered by courier and aims to reach your recipient within 2-5 working days of ordering. This will end up being dependent on the postage value you select and the capacity of the postal system. All boxes ordered before 5 pm are dispatched the next day. Orders after 5 pm are dispatched the following business day.
Order before Wed 10am for delivery to arrive on a weekend. Courier quotes and specialist services available on request.