The Ethical Honey Box | Sweet Treats | Food & Drink Gift
Introducing The Honey Gift Box! This mini box is ideal for a parent, brother, partner, or grandparent who perhaps has it all already but appreciates nature. With a limited-edition jar of single apiary honey made just for you, by a small, independent beekeeper in Bucks, this tasty treat protects the planet too.
110 ml Pot of Raw Single Apiary British Honey
Hand Carved Olive Wood Honey Dipper
Honey and Oat Soap 100g
- The Jade Apiary Honey- this delicious, special raw honey has been bottled up just for The Gardener’s Box by The Jade Apiary, an independent, small-scale honey producer in Bucks. Owner Anne has kept bees for a number of years and is passionate about keeping thriving hives and contributing to the pollination of local wildflower species.
- Hand Carved Olive Wood Honey Dipper - this stunning honey dipper has been made lovingly by hand from olive wood grown in Italy. The wood is upcycled from unproductive trees cleared from olive groves that may otherwise be used as fuel or go to waste.
- Honey & Oat Soap - this delicious, unscented soap looks good enough to eat, made with Dorset honey. It is palm oil-free and uses 70% organic ingredients. The oatmeal used in the soap is known to aid in relieving skin irritation and redness, honey is a natural antioxidant and humectant that makes it a wonderful addition to soothing dry skin.
Please read the ingredients and allergens listed below for details on each product and do our best to ensure every ingredient is listed. Please check the products to confirm the contents before consuming them. If there is any doubt at all, do not consume and contact us at email@example.com.
- Honey - single apiary honey in a glass jar with recyclable aluminium lid - not suitable for infants.
- Olive Wood Dipper - Olive Wood.
- Honey Soap - organic olive oil, coconut oil, organic unrefined shea butter, sodium hydroxide (none remains after saponification) organic cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil, Dorset honey, fine oatmeal.
- The Jade Apiary is a small-time beekeeper Anne who lives in Bucks. She collected 15kgs of honey from one hive and was able to make a bespoke batch just for us. As she is not a traditional commercial seller, the quantities are small, honey poured by and the bees are fed and kept happy all year round. The honey is rich but delicate and beautifully golden in colour.
- Bramblewood Soap Co uses the best possible natural ingredients, they are palm-oil free and vegan friendly with no products tested on animals. All their products are handmade in small batches in Dorset, decorated with beautiful botanicals foraged locally. Founder Laura has ensured their packaging and products are eco-friendly by ensuring they’re natural and recyclable.
Each parcel is delivered by courier and aims to reach your recipient within 2-5 working days of ordering. This will end up being dependent on the postage value you select and the capacity of the postal system. All boxes ordered before 5 pm are dispatched the next day. Orders after 5 pm are dispatched the following business day.
Order before Wed 10am for delivery to arrive on a weekend. Courier quotes and specialist services available on request.